Module 1. Kyiv (3 days)
Day 1. Export strategy.Sales
- Export Ability: Is the company ready for export? Stages of entering new markets
- Tools, company exit strategy and partner search: A systematic approach
- How to translate a success story from an export, mistakes analysis
- Analysis of your own sales strategy
- How to analyze and increase the attractiveness of your offer in the market
Day 2. Marketing Strategy
- Market analysis and country selection for export
- Product analytics and its benefits: how to choose / adapt the product for export or offer a new product to the market
- Analysis of the client (b2b, b2c) and his needs
- Brand positioning: how to find a unique place in the market
- Analysis of foreign trade statistics based on open sources of information
Day 3. Export Financial Planning
- Export finances. Key reports and financial performance.
- Financial planning as an element of a business model for export
- Financial Intelligence: P&L, profit and cash items
- Principles of building a financial model for efficient exports
Module 2. Lviv (3 days)
Day 1. Negotiation. Exhibitions and trade missions.
- Unique offer: competitive advantage of your brand
- Cross-cultural diplomacy
- Intercultural Behavioral Models: What to Know and Consider
- Negotiation Language: An algorithm for a successful negotiation process
- Rules for doing business correspondence: how to avoid common mistakes
- Exhibitions and trade (b2b) missions in the context of communication
- Preparing for exhibitions and missions: what to know?
Day 2. Export operations & logistics. Contracts.
- Basic transport and shipping documents
- Customs clearance of export of goods from Ukraine: main stages, risks and mistakes
- Documents for customs clearance
- Rules of origin of goods. How to confirm the “Ukrainian” origin of the product?
Day 3. More opportunities for SMEs.
- Financial opportunities and support programs for Ukrainian SMEs
- Presentation of export strategy project of your own company