The program is designed for entrepreneurs, owners and top-managers of companies, export managers.
It is necessary for those who:
- creates, implements and promotes its own brand in Ukraine;
- who need help in entering new markets and helping to promote their brand abroad;
- wants to gain practical and systematic knowledge of key stages of export activity, search for partners, negotiation, participation in international exhibitions and trade (b2b) missions;
- wants to build an international brand and to understand what digital tools to use for direct sales abroad.
Selection criteria for participants *:
- Existing / potential textile exporter
- The company officially registered in Ukraine
- The company represents small and medium-sized businesses (from 10 to 250 employees)
- At least 51% of the company’s shares are owned by Ukrainian citizens (according to the Charter)
- Participant guarantees coverage of 50% of the cost of participation in the Program, the other 50% of the cost of the Program are covered by the EU under the EU4Business initiative
- Good reputation for SMEs
- Fluency in English is an advantage
* no more than two participants from one company