pageid = 10974
The duration of each module is 2-3 days (each day 4 hours in duration).
Each module contains a theoretical component and work on cases and practical exercises of different formats.
Module 1. Export strategy in an unbalanced market (November 17-18)
Module 2. Digital marketing in export strategy (November 24-25)
Module 3. Export Financial Planning. Export operations & logistics. Contracts (December 1-3)
Module 4. Negotiation. Exhibitions and trade missions (December 8-9)
The comprehensive export training program will help you successfully present your business in the international arena.
Thanks to this program participants will:
The program is designed for owners and top-managers of companies, commercial directors and managers of foreign economic activity, who seek to bring the Ukrainian product to the international market.
In order to receive the 100% scholarship coverage of tuition fee, SMEs must meet the following obligatory(!) selection criteria:
• Existing / potential exporter
•The company officially registered in Ukraine
• * The company represents small and medium-size business (from 10 to 250 employees)
• ** At least 51% of the company’s shares are owned by Ukrainian citizens (according to the Charter)
• SMEs with a good reputation
• *** The company can explain why it needs scholarship coverage
The number of scholarship places is limited. Participants will be selected due to the results of motivation letters and in case they meet the obligatory selection criteria.
No more than two participants from one company can take part in the program.
To confirm compliance with the criteria, you must register for the program and additionally send (to the e-mail address: email@example.com):
• * Financial statements for the last year / quarter issued by the SFS of Ukraine, where the average number of employees is indicated, or an approved labor report indicating the number of employees of the company. For individual entrepreneurs – the last declaration.
• ** Charter and / or registration certificate showing the final beneficiary(-ies) of the company. For individual entrepreneurs – a copy of registration.
• ***A short cover letter which includes answers of three questions:
– What prompted you to choose this course?
– Why should you get a scholarship?
– What is unique about your experience? How will you use the knowledge gained during the program?