Block I. Partnership: what? how? why?
• business partnership myths
• who doesn’t need partners?
• the biggest challenges in doing business together
• how to find your “partner”?
• how to avoid the most common mistakes in choosing a partner: not to choose a similar one, the risks of partnership and friendship, toxic partners?
• how to negotiate?
• how to understand motivation in partnership?
• defining roles in the partnership?
• key arrangements at the beginning of a partnership: where to start, how to negotiate, why to document and when to agree on changes?
• why withdrawal from a partnership should be negotiated upon entry and how to do it?
• legal registration of the partnership.
Block II. Conflicts: the end or the new start?
• communication in partnership
• how to rate, criticize and give to each other feedback?
• why changing agreements in course of partnerships is normal, how often, and how to do it?
• the nature of human trust: how to develop it in partnership and what to do when you lose it?
• most frequent conflicts in partnership – the cause and the solution, the principles of agreement and principles of pre-agreement
• legal solution of conflicts: withdrawal from partnership vs. a new form of arrangement
• mediation as an alternative way of dealing with conflict situations.