* During the program, the participants will work with current Ukrainian business cases
I. From a lead to a customer. The tools to shape the process:
- Search for a lead: Social networks as a direct selling tool.
- International exhibitions / conferences.
- Formation of “scripts”.
- Unique selling proposition (USP).
- Engagement and Customer experience management.
II. Cross-cultural communication (specificity of work with the markets in USA and Western Europe); conflicts related to the difference in values, everyday practices and effective tools for solving them.
ІІІ. Key Account Management / Engagement: complex decision-making units, a process of transferring a client from “engagement” to “service” (delivery), management of communication channels with a client, CRM.
IV. Positioning: people buy on emotion.
– Is there any difference between outsourcing and engineering services?
– Who you sell your product to (segment, channels, different communication strategies).
V. Service management in IT: customer experience (additional service for maintaining the company’s core product), added value of the seller, creation of the sales culture, determination of KPI, and client-driven personnel motivation system.