The program will start in December 2020, with an interval of 1 course for 1 month. The final course of the program is scheduled for May 2021.
The program includes 5 courses:
- December 10-12, 2020 (3-days online course, 15 hours in total)
Course: Financial Decision Making
Professor: Yuri Zayarny. Guest Speaker Mark Shuper.
Overview: The course discusses concepts and decisions in financial management with a focus on the IT sector. The course will introduce:
- basic understanding of financial statements and different business models
- foundations of financial analysis and overview of key financial measures
- investment analysis and value creation based on DCF techniques (discounted cash flows, time value of money, etc.)
Participants will work on the case study that has all the components of decision making covered during the previous sessions and will make their group presentation on the final day.
- January 28-30, 2021 (3-days online course, 15 hours in total)
Course: Transformational Leadership
Professor: Andrii Rozhdestvenskyi. Guest speaker from Ivey Business School
Overview: Coming Soon!
- March 4-6, 2021 (3-days online course, 15 hours in total)
Course: Digital Disruption
Professor: Alejandro Danylyszyn
Overview: Coming Soon!
- March 25-27, 2021 (3-days online course, 15 hours in total)
Course: HR management in technological companies
Professor: Oleksandra Alkhimovych
Overview: During this course, you will learn about:
- HR management as an integral competence of a modern manager
- Building an effective team
- Employee research and involvement in technical professions
- Employees adaptation and integration
- Employees’ results evaluation
- Employees motivation and development
- Corporate culture
- May 12-15, 2021 (4-days course in the hybrid format (online/offline)*, 24 hours in total)
*If the pandemic situation won’t allow us to do, the course will be switched to the online format
Course: New Technological Entrepreneurship
Professors: Sev Onyshkevych, Jack Henneman, Howard Nelson, Joseph Studholme
Overview: We intend this course to:
- (mindset) enhance participants’ entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindsets
- (skillset) help participants understand the startup “ecosystem,” better structure entrepreneurial companies and projects, present these and communicate about their projects with external parties (investors, employees, prospects)
- (toolset) provide a methodology of preparing a viable entrepreneurial plan