Lviv Business School of UCU (LvBS) invites an active person with good communication and organizational skills and understanding of IT business to become an MSc in Technology Management program manager. If you want to grow and develop together with a team of professionals, we invite you to become part of the LvBS Dream Team!
We are looking for a manager of a master’s degree program in technology management MSс in Technology Management, who:
- is active, enterprising, focused, and responds to changes quickly
- is willing to take responsibility and make decisions
- has a creative approach to solving the set tasks
- is a team player
Requirements for candidates:
- level of English – fluent
- client-centeredness, sociability
- attention to detail and diligence, excellent organizational skills
- ability to plan and set priorities in work, to focus on the result, and achieve the set goals
- understanding of the Ukrainian IT industry and experience of work in an IT company will be an advantage
- Formation, provision of quality content, and updating of the curriculum. Organization and coordination of training events provided for in the program.
- Search for teachers and communication with them at all training stages.
- Communication with program participants, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Marketing and program promotion, preparation and carrying out of events aimed at its promotion.
- Interaction with communities, companies, and key representatives of technology industries.
- Formation and control of program budget.
What we offer:
- full employment, official employment
- comfortable working conditions
- possibility to learn and develop; interesting diverse experience both in the field of business education and in the field of business
- work in a professional and friendly team
- involvement in the LvBS and UCU communities
We will offer the best candidate a paid probation period, so that they can familiarize themselves with the School’s operational processes and for us to check their competence in the execution of tasks.
Please send us your resume by November 15, inclusive, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Vacancy for the MSc in Technology Management manager” as a subject.