How to apply
Closest Start - October, 5th, 2016!
Submit application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a participant of the Key Executive MBA program, you need more than 5 years of managerial experience, higher education and good knowledge of spoken and written English.
We seek people with various cultural and international experiences and outstanding leadership potential who are able to present outstanding career breakthroughs and contribute to the education process of the entire group substantially.Courage to take responsibility and make decisions, stand alone and be team player, ability to gather and effectively use resources, sense of purpose, stamina... these are just some of the key qualities we seek to develop.
- key people from mid-sized companies that grow and expand to new markets
- staff reserve of system businesses
- business owners in search of personal development and excellence
How to become a Key Executive МВА participant?
1. Visit LvBS to learn more about the program from our team (time for meeting is upon agreement) or visit MBA Open House
2. Submit application package and recommendation letters to email@example.com
3. Visit LvBS for the interview
4. Sign on agreement and receive a Welcome package
Application package includes:
2 recommendations (from partners, directors, colleges)
Essays on two topics: «Values of modern business leader» and «Defeat as motivation for future achievements»
Copies of Ukrainian and foreign passport
Copies of Diplomas of Higher Education
While choosing the participants we consider such three essential components:
- application form and essays, which should illustrate your ability for successful learning, your achievements during last years, values and priorities, as well as how accurate you express your own ideas
- recommendations, which give an opportunity to assess youras personality, attitude of your colleges or directors, your competencies and leadership traits
- interview, which helps to understand your motivation for learning, expectations from the program, form an opinion about your personality and managerial experience, as well as evaluate your abilities to work actively with other participants in one group.