Application forms are opened for the program MS in Technology Management
Lviv Business School of UCU announces the opening of application forms on the unique program in Eastern Europe - MS in Technology Management, which was created and developed with Lviv IT-BPO Cluster. Application forms are opened till 1st of October.
"MS in Technology Management has perfect curriculum tailored from the best analogues of such programs in the world, - comments Sophia Opatska on the Program - We will not go into detailed technological knowledge, we will teach people with experience about how technology should serve the needs of their clients. We want the industry representatives to look at their customers not locally but globally"
The important details:
- modular format (4 days per month);
- duration 1,5 years;
- tuition fee - 8000 $;
- language - English;
The Program has been developed for IT professionals seeking to extend their knowledge in management, advanced computing subjects and soft skills. The course also provides an excellent platform for professionals who wish to realize their own project.
"To strengthen your positions and effective compete on global outsourcing market - you have have window in 5-10 years for going deep in technology and business relations. This is why important to learn very fast and go deep in business culture." - says Michael Corbett, Founder & Chairman International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), - "Up to 80% of customers going to improve business performance and customers expecting for innovations from outsourcing according the results of IAOP's Annual Survey"
- most of the lecturers (80%) are professors from world class universities and business schools as Wharton Business School, Princeton University, Carnegie Mellon, London Kingston, Leiden Univeristy etc. Also entrepreneurs, with who deal with technology management on the daily basis (CEOs, CIOs, VPs) will be invited as guest speakers on the Program;
- flexible schedule to combine job and studying (only four days per month);
- an excellent platform for professionals to realize own project;
- interactive format of studying (business case practice, master-classes, conferences, team work);
- all lessons will take place in the new building of the Ukrainian Catholic University;
- warranty period of the program - within two years after obtaining the degree, the participants can take again any two courses of the program free of charge.
Student entry requirements:
- at least bachelor’s degree with a major in IT or related field;
- at least four-year work experience in IT sphere after graduation;
- people management experience (small teams of 6-12 people);
- at least Upper-intermediate level of English;
- basic project management knowledge;
- high moral and social standards, personal integrity and maturity
For further information, please contact:
Join us on Facebook