Receive Grant to Take Adrian Slywotzky’s Course “The Art of Victory"
For young, ambitious, and creative people, the Lviv Business School of UCU announces a competition to receive a grant to study at the program ''The Art of Victory'', which will be led by the specialist in modern management Adrian Slywotzky. He is one of the top 25 best business consultants and top 50 business thinkers in the world.
The course consists of six interactive lectures (2 hours), an individual study program (12 weeks), and a follow-up with Adrian Slywotzky.
The program starts on December 12 in Lviv.
From the course ''The Art of Victory'' you will understand:
- Where business is moving and what the specific areas of business will be in 5 years
- How innovation depends on the client's changing priorities
- Where values and capital migrate, and where new profit areas appear
In order to receive a grant to study at the unique program ''Art of Victory'':
- Write to us about your business idea and tell us how you want to create demand and promote your product
- Present your idea in English (no more than one page) and send the job to email@example.com by December 4!
The authors of the five best ideas will receive grants to study!
Requirements for participants:
- The desire to implement your own business idea
- Conversational level of English
- Under 30 years of age
Scholarships to take Adrian Slywotzky’s course “The Art of Victory” will be given by friends of the UkrainianCatholicUniversity in the United States.
Good luck and we look forward to interesting ideas!