Innovations and Entrepreneurship in Emerging markets Summer School
Let’s learn and explore with the program Summer School in Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets!
We are looking for adventurous people who:
- look for new opportunities on markets that grow fast;
- have thirst for learning and enjoy working in team;
- are eager to explore a new culture and ancient medieval city of Lviv, one of the biggest centers of IT industry in East Europe;
- have obtained at least an undergraduate degree (in any specialty);
- are native speakers or fluent in English.
Where: Ukraine, Lviv
Period: 16-29 June, 2014
Fee: $1,100 (accommodation is included)
Meals/food: is included(breakfast, welcome and farewell dinner)
Accommodation: campus residence (near academic building)
Here you will:
- explore the world of entrepreneurship and innovations, e-commerce, economics and tax system in emerging markets;
- get acquainted with more than 50 students from Ukraine, North America, Europe and Asia;
- get inspired by success stories from leading IT-companies (more than 60 IT companies are located in Lviv) ;
- have the opportunity to develop the idea of your own project;
- nourish your creative ideas by working in our innovative environment - Ideas Lab;
- live in the ancient city of Lviv (757 years old)
- broaden your horizons by getting acquainted with Ukrainian culture and history.
‘The best way to predict the future is to invent it’- Alan Kay
Diana Altshyler email@example.com
Roman Vaskiv firstname.lastname@example.org