Join Startup planning workshop: How to Get €1 million from Bill and Melinda Gates with Tom Gilb
MS in Technology Management program (LvBS) invites you to attend the workshop with Tom Gilb.
At the workshop you will learn:
1. Case Study of LooWatt.com startup
2. Case study of some other Startups Planning with our methods
3. How to set the objectives for a startup, so that they are interesting to Financiers and Intelligible to your Employees and Associates.
4. The concept of Stakeholder Critical Quantified Value and Quality Objectives.
5. How to Evaluate Alternative and complimentary Startup Strategies Quantitatively, and in several simultaneous dimensions at once: The ‘Impact estimation Table’
6. The Unity Method for Decomposition of Big Strategies into smaller earlier prioritized deliveries.
7. Managing your Startup Product development using the Evolutionary Agile method: getting fast measurable results, and feedback for pivoting.
A free Textbook: ‘Value Planning’, link will be given for follow-up
Time and Date: 18:00 to 21:00 on Monday 5th October, Lviv.
Place: Lviv Business School of UCU, 2a Kozelnytska st.
is a consultant to large corporations and much smaller startups. He has worked worldwide for decades in the IT area, and other areas (management, organizational change, electronics, aircraft). Companies using his methods include Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Ericsson, Philips. He is the author or 10 books, several of which are now regarded as pioneering such things as Agile, and Software Metrics.
He is an Honorary Fellow of the British Computer Society. More at gilb.com
For registration, please apply
Fee: 350 UAH (сoffee break included)
For MS in Technology Management participants: free of charge
For MS in Innovations and Entrepreneurship participants: - 10% discount
In Lviv this week he is
Invited to lecture Saturday evening at IT Arena.
Holding in-house and public courses and meetings
Holding Invited lectures on Value Management at the Lviv Business School. He was recently in Odessa at the SummIT Conference and holding a 1 day seminar.
For further information, please contact:
098 350 35 56