The program «Sales Management» by Joe Pons
The program by Joe Pons «Sales Management: Developing and Managing a High-Performance Sales Team» is intended for general managers, commercial directors, managers responsible for sales groups and managers with overall responsibility for customer satisfaction in consumer goods, B2B industries or services.
Boost your company’s sales performance!
• The role of the sales force in our strategy of going-to-market
• Do we need a sales force?
• How big?
• Direct or indirect?
• What are the key selling tasks?
• Sales force assessment
• Is my sales team productive?
• What are the key productivity drivers?
• Structuring the sales force for strategic advantage
• Allocating customers and territories
• Recruitment and training
• The critical role of the first line sales manager
• Managing the life of a sales team
• Evaluating performance
• Motivational tools for sales teams
• Developing effective compensation systems
Joe M. Pons, AXIOMA Marketing Consultants, Spain. Joe M. Pons lives in Barcelona Spain, where he founded and is President of AXIOMA Marketing Consultants, a firm specializing in strategic marketing projects and the training and executive development aspects that usually go hand in hand with customer orientation activities. He was a Marketing Professor at IESE International Graduate School of Management in Barcelona and is currently lecturing at IAE in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Instituto Internacional San Telmo in Seville, Spain and IEDC-Bled School of Management. He teaches seminars organised by EFMD and CEEMAN for business school academics. Professor Pons is the author of a number of well-known business cases and articles on the use of the case method in management education. His current consulting engagements focus on aligning sales and marketing organisations with shifting strategic priorities, improving interfunctional coordination as a mechanism fostering greater market orientation, and as international market selection criteria.
Date: 5-6th of April 2016
Individual particiation: 700 euro