A ‘cosmic’ presentation of the renewed master’s program for IT leaders at LvBS
On July 8, 2016 Lviv Business School of UCU will present a renewed master’s program for leaders of technological companies - MSc in Technology Management, which starts on Oct 19, 2016.
The presentation will feature honorary guests -- team of the Ukrainian space start-up Mars Hopper, that has won the NASA Space Apps Challenge 2016 with their idea of an unmanned automatic plane that is fued by dry ice.
The program presentation on July 8 will be attended by owners, top managers and heads of functions, as well as project and product managers of IT companies, as well as MSc in Technology Management alumni. The program’s academic director Anastasiya Markuts will introduce the changes in the 2016 program agenda, and also will tell about the pecularities of studying at the only master’s program for leaders of technological companies in Ukraine and in Eastern Europe.
Participants will learn about many innovations in the program’s academic agenda, including but not limited to courses on technological entrepreneurship, business development (inc. new business models creation), product management, sales management, etc.
Presentation agenda on July 8, 2016:
- 17.00 - 18.00 – Q&A with the Mars Hopper team
- 18.00 - 19.00 – presentation of the renewed MSc in Technology Management program
- 19.00 - 21:00 – snacks and cocktail on the terrace of the Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU)
Participation in the presentation is free, however registration and participation confirmation by organizers is required.
Register to attend the presentation on July 8, 2016!
Contact details for registration and additional information: email@example.com , +38 067 215 4848
About the MSc in Technology Management:
It is the only master’s level program in Ukraine and Eastern Europe that prepared C-level executives for technological companies and technology oriented companies. MSc in Technology Management was found in 2013 by Lviv Business School of UCU together with Lviv IT Cluster, and already features 2 groups of graduates.
The education runs in English language and lasts 1,5 years, 4 days a month at the modern premises of UCU.
The program’s lecturers come from:
- Carnegie Mellon University (one of the world’s top software engeneering unievrsities),
- Norwegian University of Technology and Sciences,
- EADA Business School (Barcelona),
- Ivey Business School (Canada),
- Kingston Business School (UK) and other international technological universities and business schools, and/or IT business practitioners from USA and Europe.
The next group of MSc in Technology Management starts its studies on Oct 19, 2016, the enrollment is ongoing. Apply for an interview to enter the program today!