Літня школа з інновацій та підприємництва на ринках, що зростають
Let’s learn and explore with the program Summer School in Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets!
We are looking for adventurous people who:
- look for new opportunities on markets that grow fast;
- have thirst for learning and enjoy working in team;
- are eager to explore a new culture and ancient medieval city of Lviv, one of the biggest centers of IT industry in East Europe;
- have obtained at least an undergraduate degree (in any specialty);
- are native speakers or fluent in English.
Where: Ukraine, Lviv
Period: 16-29 June, 2014
Fee: $1,100 (accommodation is included)
Meals/food: is included(breakfast, welcome and farewell dinner)
Accommodation: campus residence (near academic building)
Here you will:
- explore the world of entrepreneurship and innovations, e-commerce, economics and tax system in emerging markets;
- get acquainted with more than 50 students from Ukraine, North America, Europe and Asia;
- get inspired by success stories from leading IT-companies (more than 60 IT companies are located in Lviv) ;
- have the opportunity to develop the idea of your own project;
- nourish your creative ideas by working in our innovative environment - Ideas Lab;
- live in the ancient city of Lviv (757 years old)
- broaden your horizons by getting acquainted with Ukrainian culture and history.
‘The best way to predict the future is to invent it’- Alan Kay