The mandatory part of the program MSc in Innovations and Entrepreneurship:
Innovative and strategic courses
- Groundbreaking strategies and innovation
- Experts in Teamwork and Design thinking
- Business models for a new business creation
- Management of innovations
- Analysis of business conditions and decisions making
- Personal development and leadership
“Business as a system” courses
- Data analysis and forecasting
- Value creation and marketing of innovations
- Business communication
A course that includes two components of communication:
– Internal communications
– External communications
- The fundaments of financial reports and accounting what includes the following courses:
– The fundamentals of accounting and reports
– Time value of money
- Legal aspects of entrepreneurship
- Philosophy and ethics of business
The participant could choose 3 courses from the list of 10 which aims to get for them the full picture of entrepreneurship.
Learning is based on interactive teaching methods and includes “live” cases, workshops and lectures by invited guests, communicating with top-managers, case exercises based on Ukrainian companies and other innovative methods. Along with modern teaching methods and significant practical component, project-based learning is widely applied in order to find an effective solution of existing tasks at a certain enterprise presented by a participant.
Upon completing the main part of learning the participants undertake elective courses and prepare diploma papers on the basis of their projects. Meanwhile, the preparation of the diploma paper mentors and experts of Lviv Business School of UCU (LvBS) are working with the participants.