Managing Impact-Driven Organizations (MIDO) is a unique program designed to provide a deep understanding of organizational management and the development of their sustainability. At the core of MIDO lies the concept of organizational development based on sustainability principles and the application of a holistic approach to company management. Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Navigate complex organizational systems and possess competencies in making managerial decisions and problem-solving in highly uncertain conditions.
- Gain a profound understanding of organizational behavior and human resource management, enabling them to develop flexible human systems.
- Identify the prospects for the development of their organizations within a broad political, economic, and social context, allowing them to build resilient organizations and implement comprehensive changes considering both economic and human-oriented aspects of business.
- Acquire competencies in managing organizational effectiveness, taking into account the dynamics of organizational systems.
- Apply a visionary approach and integrate complex societal challenges into business operations, gaining a sustainable competitive advantage in the long run.
- Cultivate their own leadership potential and develop the necessary competencies for effective interaction with people.
- Expand their understanding of how complex philosophical concepts such as ethics, integrity, values, and mission impact business and managerial practices.
Admission for the 2023 Master’s Programs at UCU Business School is now open! Each of the master’s programs has been updated and transformed, maximizing the response to business needs and the rethinking of meanings. The best teachers from Ukraine and international business schools are involved in teaching, and despite the war, they are willing to come to Ukraine and share their knowledge with participants for even more effective country recovery in the future.
To apply for the master’s programs this year, you need to:
- Register on our website on the program page.
- Attend an introductory meeting with the program manager (offline or online) to better understand your needs and select the training that will be most effective for you.
- Register for entrance exams based on the diploma you will be applying with.
Learn more about early registration and important admission dates.