Updated rules for admission as of May 2022, provided by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Admission to master’s programs in 2022 requires:
for those entering on the basis of a bachelor’s degree:
- Master’s Test of Academic Competence (MTAC)
- professional exam in an educational institution
The Master’s Test of Academic Competence will be held in the form of online computer testing.
The format and contents of last year’s professional exam programs can be viewed at the link.
for those who enter on the basis of a master / specialist’s degree:
You can choose to take:
- Master’s Test of Academic Competence (MTAC) or an oral interview in a foreign language. The interview should take place according to the program of the Unified Entrance Exam.
- professional exam in an educational institution.
If you are planning to join this year, you need to:
Register on our website and have an introductory meeting with the program manager (offline or online).
Apply for admission.
Pass the appropriate entrance exams.
Get acquainted with the results of admission (rating lists recommended for enrollment) and fulfill the requirements for enrollment (submit originals of required documents, enter into a training agreement).
- registration of entrants for the Master’s Test of Academic Competence (MTAC) begins on June 27 and ends at 18:00 on July 18;
- registration of electronic offices of entrants, download of necessary documents begins on August 1;
- the main session of the MTAC is held from August 10 to August 17;
- acceptance of applications and documents begins on August 16 and ends at 18:00 on September 15;
The dates of the entrance exams are still being agreed.
*Contact the program manager for details