MSc in Technology Management program of the UCU Business School is designed for owners and top managers of small and medium-sized IT companies, as well as experienced mid-level professionals in large corporations who are involved in creating and managing technologies and who strive to reach the level of strategic management, scaling, and sustainable development of their own business.
After completing the program, participants will be able to:
- improve their strategic business thinking
- learn to manage technologies strategically
- develop a visionary understanding of technology business
- better understand the needs of their company and client companies, as well as be able to meet those business needs
- expand the network for business
- improve their soft skills
- implement a project at the intersection of business and technology.
Getting Ready Together for Admission 2024 to the Master’s Programs of the UCU Business School!
We are awaiting the Admission Procedure in 2024 for higher education institutions from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Meanwhile, we suggest you review the admission conditions that were in effect in 2023, which can guide you in the admission process.
Overall, if you are interested in studying at the UCU Business School’s master’s program, you can already:
– Register on our website on the program page that interests you.
– Attend an introductory meeting with the program manager (offline or online) to better understand your needs and choose the education that will be most effective for you.
– Receive firsthand all the necessary information about the admission conditions in 2024.
Choose quality business education in Ukraine!
More about admission conditions 2023. Learn more