Real-world training and the opportunity to win a scholarship for two master’s programs at UCU Business School, totaling UAH 200,000. Interested?
The UCU Business School invites you to the Hackathon of Innovative and Marketing Solutions, which will take place on July 8.
During the event, you will solve real problems in groups, participate in presentations of the master’s programs MSc in Innovations and Entrepreneurship and MSc in Marketing Management, gain experience from leading experts, and, of course, have the opportunity to win a scholarship.
If you are considering studying at the MSc in Innovations and Entrepreneurship and MSc in Marketing Management programs, this event is for you. You will see first-hand:
- how the programs are taught;
- learn more about design thinking tools and jobs to be done;
- about the practice-oriented learning system at UCU Business School;
- develop real solutions in the areas of innovation and marketing for NGOs;
- meet the program directors and get answers to all your questions about Admission 2023.
- get a chance to win a scholarship of 100 thousand UAH for one of the programs (100 thousand UAH for MSc in Marketing Management and 100 thousand UAH for MSc in Innovations and Entrepreneurship).
- for participants with a bachelor’s/master’s degree;
- for those interested in pursuing a master’s degree;
- for those who want to develop in the fields of innovation, entrepreneurship and marketing.
When? July 8 (from 9:00 to 21:00)
Where? 002 auditorium, 29a Stryiska St. (UCU Sheptytsky Center)
Cost: free of charge or for a charitable contribution of 200 UAH, subject to confirmed registration from the coordinators. *The number of seats is limited.
Martyn Kovalko – graduate of the MSc in Innovations and Entrepreneurship of the UCU Business School, initiator of the SaveUkraine.City project
Oleksandr Akymenko – director of the MSc in Innovations and Entrepreneurship program at UCU Business School, co-founder of Yes&Design and Platformmedia, consultant on implementing innovations and design thinking in business.
Ihor Blystiv – director of the MSc in Marketing Management program at UCU Business School, Marketing Director and Chief Innovation Officer at Kormotech, an expert with over 18 years of experience in marketing.
More details about the program will be announced very soon. Register now, because the number of places is limited.
All funds raised during the webinar will be directed to the scholarship fund named after Oleh Vorobiov, a participant of the MSc in Technology Management program at UCU Business School who died at the hands of the Russian occupier at the front line on May 30, 2022.