Ukrainian green startups now have even more time to prepare and submit a quality application for participation in the ClimateLaunchpad. The deadline for applications has been extended until July 6!
ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest contest of eco-business ideas. It enables startups to turn an idea on a napkin into a working business, present themselves in the global arena and get a powerful impetus to develop startups.
The contest accepts applications from startups in such areas as:
- Sustainable Mobility — business ideas that catalyze the shift toward clean-energy mobility models
- Circular Economies — projects that are regenerative by design and benefit businesses, society, and the environment.
- Urban Solutions that transform urban environments into decarbonized beacons.
- Clean Energy — ideas around storage, smart power grids, integrating energy sources, carbon capture, CO2 mitigation and efficient energy use.
- Food Systems — start-ups pioneering the global transition to climate-smart food production
- Adaptation & Resilience focuses on ideas that provide products or services that build agility, response readiness, and climate resilience.
- Blue Economy — ideas that benefit the economy and society without compromising the environmental sustainability of oceans and coastal areas (like tourism, shipping, energy and mineral production, fishing & aquaculture).
- The Next Big Thing is a game-changing technology, promising innovations with the potential to create a massive impact on a global scale.
The participants of the national selection will train in a multi-day intensive Boot Camp to prepare for the National Final. The winners of the Ukrainian National final will pitch their ideas at the Regional and Global Finals. The best ideas will receive a cash prize of up to 10,000 euros! The TOP 16 teams of the Semi-Finals will automatically get direct access to the ClimateLaunchpad Accelerator.
ClimateLaunchpad is organized by the European Climate Innovation Initiative Climate-KIC with the support of the EU. Since 2016, greencubator has been conducting a national competition selection in Ukraine.