UCU Business School and Ukrainian Catholic University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for collaboration with the HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. The purpose of this collaboration is to promote the international mobility of students and teaching staff.
The exchange program gives students an opportunity to pass the acknowledged and integrated study term in a partner institution in German. At this time, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is ready to host 4 students, 2 capable of getting the scholarship.
Winter term: January – March 2023.
Spring term: March – July 2023.
Available scholarships: Two students are capable of getting an €850 scholarship per month.
Studying at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management means studying at a top German business school. It was the first private business school in the German-speaking region to be accredited by AACSB International (AACSB) in 2004. HHL’s mission is to educate entrepreneurial, responsible, and effective business leaders through outstanding teaching, research and practice.
Meet the following criteria to participate in the exchange program:
- You are a student of one of the full-time educational UCU programs (UCU Business School or UCU Law School).
- You have a valid international passport.
- Your average study score has to be at least 80, and no academic debts are required.
- You speak a foreign language (English, German, Polish, etc.) at least at the B2 level.
- You have to confirm the ability to study in courses with a foreign (English, German, Polish, etc.) language of instruction.
- You are an active member of the UCU community.
Application deadline: October 27, 2022.
To register, contact your program manager.