From now on, look for online courses from the UCU Business School (LvBS) on our partners’ new platform ‘UCU Online’. This offers even more opportunities for your growth and convenient, effective learning.
The ‘UCU Online’ platform provides access to the best teachers and courses from UCU from anywhere in the world. We’ll tell you more about our collaboration and the first online course you can already join.
About the collaboration between the UCU Business School and the ‘UCU Online‘ platform:
According to the head of the platform, Roksolana Voronovska, ‘UCU Online‘ is an ideological platform hosting courses that allow for a better understanding of the past, as well as preparation for the future.”
«Now it is especially important for us to have access to reliable and high-quality education in order to quickly and conveniently fill gaps in our knowledge or acquire new skills. The online platform of the Ukrainian Catholic University is a combination of the best teachers and programs available at UCU,» says Roksolana Voronovska, the head of ‘UCU Online’.
As stated by the CEO of LvBS, Yaryna Boichuk: «The UCU Business School is an integral part of UCU, and therefore shares the values and is guided by the ethos of UCU. It is natural, then, that the courses of the Business School on the UCU Online platform will be in the company of courses from other faculties and schools of UCU with the same worldview and values».
«This means that platform subscribers who enroll in our courses will have access to comprehensive and high-quality education from the best instructors at the University, at the intersection of very diverse worldviews and applied disciplines,» explains Yaryna Boichuk.
What can you find on the platform?
- The best educational practices developed over decades within the walls of the Ukrainian Catholic University in collaboration with a large network of international partners.
- Real tools for your continuous growth, the development of your teams, organizations, and all of Ukraine.
- Access to the best teachers and courses from UCU from anywhere in the world.
- Worldview courses that allow for a better understanding of the past, as well as preparation for the future.
- An online community of like-minded individuals.
Which courses from the UCU Business School are already waiting for you on the platform?
The course «People management: effective tools» is aimed at building strong and effective teams in the midst of constant change.
What awaits you during the course:
- You will understand the manager’s roles in personnel management and people management processes, and their impact on employees.
- Learn basic crisis and transparent communication skills.
- Acquire the ability to build effective teams.
- Master the skills of diagnosing and resolving team problems.
- Study methods of effective task delegation and understand how to properly set goals and tasks for the team.
- Discover tools for building transparent communication and assessing the effectiveness of team work and work processes.
- Familiarize yourself with HR tools for recruiting, attracting, and retaining employees.
- Gain new experience that will help structure HR processes in times of conflict.
We begin on November 1st.
Overall, on the ‘UCU Online’ platform, you will find many more interesting courses that will enhance your competence. In particular, we recommend paying attention to the course «Management in Times of Tectonic Changes: Leadership, Team, Business».
Who is online learning suitable for?
«Online learning is flexibility, the opportunity to study when it’s convenient for you, and the ability to choose your own pace of learning. The online format doesn’t replace interaction with a group and a teacher in a classroom; it is a wonderful complement to lifelong learning,» shared Roksolana Voronovska.
So choose your course and register on the platform! Soon, we will provide more details about other learning opportunities. Follow us on our social media channels. See you at the UCU Business School.