UCU’s movement to the east continues! Lviv Business School of the Ukrainian Catholic University (LvBS), together with Ukraine NGO Forum, with the support of the British Embassy in Ukraine, invites representatives of non-governmental organizations and business owners to attend the Conference “East Growth: Business and Society – An Effective Partnership” to be held on March 3 in Kramatorsk (Donetsk region).
For the second time, in the east of our country, the conference will gather owners and top managers of small and medium-sized businesses, representatives of business associations, well-known economic experts, representatives of the public sector and government officials. The main purpose of the event: in the difficult conditions of war and crisis, not to stay away from the problems of business and the public sector of the eastern region of Ukraine and to jointly build a path to constructive cooperation and development of local communities.
Event program includes: presentation of the study “The state and prospects of cooperation between business and NGOs in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions,” as well as discussing of the following topics:
- The state, business and the public sector in the light of changes in Ukraine: the search for trust and productive interaction models.
- Responsibility for sustainability: who and how will influence the immutability of the focus on security and development in the Donetsk region after 2019?
- The ladder on ice: how Ukrainian public and business associations can support the establishment of a non-state sector in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions?
For whom is this event intended:
- for owners of small and medium businesses in the eastern region of Ukraine;
- for public activists, NGO representatives;
- for representatives of business associations.
The meeting starts: March 3, Saturday, 10:00
Venue of the meeting: Avangard Hall, Hampera Str., Garden of Bernatsky
Olena Kryzhanovs’ka, email@example.com, 067 673 18 76
Volodymyr Nabokov, firstname.lastname@example.org, 093 705 65 96.
The conference will be held within the framework of the project of Ukraine NGO Forum “Building for the Future: An Integrated Approach to Strengthening Civil Society in the Donbass” with the financial support of the British Embassy in Ukraine.
Let us remind you that in the spring of 2017 in Mariupol, Donetsk region, the first East Growth conference was held. This forum was not easy but very important. It once again confirmed that East and West have a need for more effective communication, not only in the sphere of transport. Therefore, to get to know each other and to understand that the global experience of Ukraine can be useful for the development of small and medium business, entrepreneurs, experts and representatives of the creative sector came to the conference: to ask questions, to find answers, to look at the sea and to become closer.