On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Lviv Business School of UCU (LvBS), on February 11, a great discussion of the School’ founders took place.
Speakers of the discussion were:
– Bishop Borys Gudziak, President of the Ukrainian Catholic University, Eparch of the Paris Eparchy of St. Volodymyr the Great
– Sophia Opatska, Founding Dean of LvBS, Vice-Rector of UCU
– Yaroslav Rushchyshyn, Co-Founder of LvBS, Senator of UCU, founder of OJSC Trotolla
– Vasyl Danylyak, Executive Member of Supervisory Board of PJSC Concern Galnaftogaz, Vice President on Financial and Investment Issues
– Yaroslav Lubinets, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors at SoftServe, Inc.
Moderator: Taras Dobko, UCU’s Senior Vice-Rector
We express our gratitude to all those who joined the celebration for the many warm words and gifts that not only provided us with unforgettable impressions but also became a very valuable investment in the development of the future. We received UAH 1 million from our partners SoftServe. Part of the amount will be directed to the endowment for the projects’ development of the Center for Entrepreneurship, another half a million will be allocated for the development of other joint projects. We are grateful for the faith in us and the support of our founders: Ukrainian Catholic University, Yaroslav Rushchyshyn, Concern Galnaftogaz. Thanks to those who greeted us at a distance and stayed with us in their thoughts. It’s a pleasure to have you all with us!