LvBS is looking for Executive Director of Leadership Center of UCU
LvBS announces a vacancy of Executive Director of Leadership Center of UCU.
Lviv Business School of the Ukrainian Catholic University (LvBS) in partnership with Ian Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership of Ivey Business School establish first in Ukraine Leadership Center. The mission of the Leadership Center is to develop in this and future generations, Ukrainian business, public and non-profit leaders through world-class research, education and partnership with leading global institutes and institutions. There are many interesting cases of success in business, governance and non-governmental sector, which should be studied and analyzed. We seek candidate with high research potential or achievement and excellent teaching skills.
Company: Lviv Business School of the Ukrainian Catholic University
Location: Ukraine/ Lviv
Position: Executive Director
Area: Leadership Studies
Responsibilities and duties:
- conduct a survey on leadership in Ukraine that will be considered for the upcoming book of global case studies on leadership of Ivey's Ihnatowycz Institute for Leadership
- develop and teach leadership courses for both Lviv Business School and the School of Public Management at UCU, shaping the whole leadership philosophy
- be actively engaged in outreach activities
- experience with research and teaching in leadership, management, organizational behavior, sociology or a related cognate discipline
- proactive thinking with initiative and a problem solving approach
- high level of fluency in English
What we offer:
- running a leadership survey in Ukraine
- guidance by experts from Ivey’s Ihnatowycz Institute of Leadership
- internship to Ivey’s Ihnatowycz Institute of Leadership
- appointment for two years, renewable upon agreement of both parties
Application Materials Required:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- statements of research and teaching
- letters of recommendation
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of applications is July 25, 2016.
For more information about LvBS please visit our website: lvbs.com.ua.