The course “Marketing Management for Technological companies” starts on March 10, 2022.
- Understanding marketing as a system and its role in IT business
- Acquaintance with the variety of approaches & models (B2B, B2C, marketing in product companies vs service companies)
- Understanding of main tools and concepts (differentiation, positioning, channels, target audience, messages, lead generation, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to develop the marketing strategy and implementation plan
- Ability to set up and track metrics, KPI, OKR
- Skills in Management of the marketing department (team): hiring, KPIs, motivation. Collaboration with other departments.
We remind you that besides the course “Marketing Management for Technological companies”, the Certification Program in Technology Management also includes the following courses:
- Transformational Leadership (November 18-20, 2021)
- Financial Management (December 22-24, 2021)
- HR management for Technological companies (January 20-22, 2022)
- Digital Disruption (February 3-5, 2022)
- Software Architecture for Managers (April 8-10, 2022)