UCU Business School together with master’s program MSc in Technology Management invites you to an open charity event «The New Technological Entrepreneurship» with experienced American entrepreneurs – Sev Onyshkevych, Joseph Studholme, and Bruce Graham. We will discuss about the role of technological entrepreneurship in the modern world, the impact of war on the technological ecosystem, as well as other trends and opportunities.
- Sev Onyshkevych – a member of the academic board of the MSc in Technology Management, entrepreneur, strategic growth advisor for technology firms, and a CEO of IVV Consultants. He is a founder/co-founder of 14 technology companies and an on board/advisory board member of 10+ firms. Sev also worked as CEO/CRO/CMO of RadixIoT, Copecart, ELEKS, FYIsoft, Flexi Software, and MyVirtualModel, as well as VP of Strategy and Business Development at Raritan Computers.
- Joseph Studholme – Guest Professor, entrepreneur, Executive in Residence (XIR), Office of Technology Licensing for Princeton University, as well as Managing Partner at Union Atlantic Ventures and Fallingwater Partners. In addition, he is a co-founder and chairman of Lambent Data Inc, along with acting as co-founder and managing partner at Hydronos Labs.
- Bruce Graham – Guest Professor, startup mentor. Since 1991, Bruce served as co-founder, chairman, and board member in early-stage VC or angel settings working alongside entrepreneurs to build valuable enabling-technology firms and startups (22+ positive liquidities).
During the event, you will find out:
- Technological entrepreneurship and its role in today’s world
- War in Ukraine, as well as challenges and opportunities for the tech ecosystem
- Discussion about other contemporary tendencies in startups and tech ventures
- The role of VCs and investors in new tech entrepreneurship
Moderated by Mykola Maksymenko – director of the master’s program MSc in Technology Management, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, and a researcher. He is co-founder deep tech Haiqu startup, strategic advisor and former Vice President of R&D at SoftServe.
When: Thursday, September 14, Kyiv time – 19:00.
Cost: charitable contribution from 1000 UAH
Formats of participation: Both offline and online, you can choose a convenient format for participation in the registration buttons.
– OFFLINE [Lviv, 2a Kozelnytska str., 016 lecture room; seating is limited].
– ONLINE [Zoom]
All funds collected during the event will be directed to the Scholarship Fund named after Oleg Vorobyov, a participant in the MSc in Technology Management program of the UCU Business School, who died at the hands of the russian occupier on the front line on May 30, 2022.