- Krzysztof Obloj is a Distinguished Professor of Strategic Management and International Business at Kozminski University and School of Management at Warsaw University, Poland.
- He has taught sessions in strategy, international management and cross-cultural management at several business schools in Europe
- K. Obloj is the author and co-author of more than 100 scientific articles and books. He has published articles in Entrepreneurship: Theory &Practice, Journal of Management Studies, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Journal of Organization Change Management, European Management Journal, Corporate Reputation Review, European Journal of International Management, Business History and other journals.
- He was an advisor to the President of Poland B. Komorowski (2013-2015).
- He has taught sessions in strategy, international management and cross-cultural management at several business schools in Europe (eg. Ecole de Ponts et Chausses and ESCP-EAP in France, BI Norwegian School ofManagement and Bodo Graduate School of Business in Norway, Henley Management College in UK,IEDC-Bled School of Management), the USA (Duquesne University, CCSU, Yale University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) and China (Sun Yat-sen University).
- Currently he is a member of supervisory board of Invena SA and Prochem SA.
- He has published books in English and Polish. His last three books published in Poland became bestsellers and have several editions. He has extensive hands-on experience as a consultant to large Polish companies and multinationals.
- He has been chairman or member of thirty supervisory boards during last decades of investments/equity funds, museums and corporations, among them PZU SA (the largest insurance company in CEE) and Orlen SA (the largest petrochemical company in CEE), IMPEL SA (the largest outsourcing company in CEE).