Soft skills is a mixture of interpersonal, communication and social skills, which affect the effectiveness of the company’s activity as a whole and its units in particular.
During the training program “Soft Skills Marathon” participants will learn about:
– How to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationship through communication, as well as through awareness and perception of their own emotions?
– What tools, styles and tactics are important for successful negotiations?
– The most important teamwork skills: how to develop, to deal with and to motivate colleagues, and to evaluate their effectiveness and success?
– Effective time planning. How to overcome the obstacles, to achieve personal and professional goals, to manage resources, to work with expectations, to delegate responsibilities and, if necessary, to be able to say “No”?
– Principles of official public communication: strategy, language, ethics, effective use of the media and visual elements.
– Why does visualization prevail the text in the communication ?
Participants who complete all five training modules successfully will receive a certificate of Lviv Business School of UCU (LvBS).