Module 1. Time management and personal effectiveness
- Time management system.
- Goal setting and determination. Matching professional and personal goals.
- Planning and workload management, determination and evaluation of work priorities.
- Self-motivation as a time management tool. The method of actual contexts.
- Work with unexpected events that “steal” time. Process optimization.
- Time organization of staff in the company: corporate standards. Tools and methods of effective delegation.
Module 2. Business communication and emotional intelligence
- Business communication management in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
- Interpersonal and digital communication.
- The concept of emotional intelligence (EI), its main elements and competence.
- Identification and understanding of emotions (colleagues and your own).
- What will bring the Advantages of the development of emotional intelligence in personal and professional development.
Module 3. Public speaking and presentation
- The main elements of successful public speach.
- Creation of an effective presentation structure.
- Preparing for a speech: how and how long to prepare.
- Language, gestures, behavior. Interaction with the audience.
- Tools for combating the fear of public speaking.
Module 4. Effective negotiations
- Negotiations as an art and as a game. How to negotiate instead of exchange information?
- Preparing and collecting information, setting up your emotions, considering all negotiation scenarios before hardcore negotiations.
- General rules and instruments of negotiating (reasoning, questions, looking for interests). Roles and masks in negotiations. What masks we try on, in what cases they help, and what dangers they pose.
- How to respect the interests of your interlocutors without compromising your own ones, and how not to take on obligations that will later become a burden?
- When negotiations ‘do not work’?
- Ending negotiations – what is next?