On 24th April within the vision conference “INTRO – 2018: How Can Companies Preserve the Drive of the Start-up?” of the UСU Lviv Business School (LvBS) the panel discussion with the owners and the companies’ CEOs will be held. They do know what the innovations processes mean and why they are necessary.
Topic of the discussion: “Innovations in the companies – trend or means of survival?”
Together with the invited speakers and the audience we will be searching for the answers concerning the following issues:
- what is more prospective: inner corporate innovations or involvement of the Start-ups?
- roadmap for the innovations in the company’s implementation
- how the corporate culture should be changed under the current circumstances and how can the drive be supported?
- Yulia Poroshenko, the co-founder of “Radar Tech, “AgroHub”
- Kyrylo Kryvolap, the associated partner of “Civitta”
- Andrii Pavliv, CEO “N-iX”, the head of the supervising Council of Lviv IT Cluster
- Oleksandr Stoyanov, SME Director of “Kyivstar”
Moderator: marketing director of the Kormotech Сompany graduate of the Key Executive MBA program of UKU Lviv Business School and the tutor of LvBS – Ihor Blystiv.
The event will be held in the frames of the EU4Business initiative and at the support of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development.
Major media partner is “Channel-24”
Venue: Sheptytskyi Centre, Lviv, 29 Stryiska Street
Participation fee: 2500 UAH.
Contact Person: Svitlana Kyrylchuk, email@example.com + 38 067 76 00 779