Would you like to discover your talents and apply your skills in practice? Or, to learn modern approaches to management and innovations? Maybe, create your business network with successful people? Or, perhaps, you have been dreaming about your own start-up for a long time? If YES, than we are waiting for you at MS in Innovations and Entrepreneurship program LvBS!
MS in Innovations and Entrepreneurship – the only program in Ukraine designed to provide participants with a deep understanding of innovations and entrepreneurship and the tools to use this knowledge.
Main program advantages
– Interactive format of studying (business case practice, master-classes, conferences, team work).
– One modular week in the capital (meetings with start-up creators and executives of large companies).
– Interesting and creative lecturers, mentorship and workshops from successful businessmen.
– Opportunity to develop an idea of your start-up.
– Comfortable schedule to combine work and studying.
Each student can enter the program regardless of previous university and speciality. All participants develop their own innovative/entrepreneurial portfolio, which includes a set of completed projects related to experience in business and innovations.
One of the features of the program is an opportunity to work in Ideas Lab, which is focused on helping students to generate ideas for creating their own companies and provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and work on projects.
Program duration – 1.5 years. The study system is modular (1 time per month 4 days+ introductory module 6 days at the beginning of the program). Program fee – 28 000 hrn.
– Goal orientation and desire to take responsibility;
– Ability to learn and apply acquired knowledge;
– High moral and social standards;
– Average age 25 years;
– At least a bachelor’s degree (in any speciality);
– Upper Intermediate level of English;
-Analysis of business conditions and business decisions
– Creation of customer value and marketing innovations
– Understanding of financial reporting and financial accounting
– Competitive strategy
– Personal development and leadership
– Entrepreneurship and innovations
– Legal aspects of entrepreneurship
– Social ethics
– Management of innovative projects
If you want to be among those young entrepreneurs who are already implementing their ideas, please submit your application form till the 1st of September, 2013.
Information about the faculty you can find on our website.
For more details please contact:
Christina Maltseva,Head of MS in Innovations and Entrepreneurship Program
Uliana Hoshko, Manager of MS in Innovations and Entrepreneurship Program
tel.+38(032) 240 99 58,
+38(098) 350 35 56