Design Thinking is an approach allowing streamlining the chaos and finding answers to questions, discover people’s needs and producing technologically possible solutions, which, owing to viable business strategies, are capable of converting into the worth for a client and market opportunities for business.
Design Thinking methods are used for product and services design as well as enhancing the consuming experience.
The syllabus comprises two following parts:
- What is design thinking?
- History of design thinking originating and development
- How to understand consumers, rethink the tasks and generate new solution?
- In-depth look at five steps of design thinking:
and instruments for different stages. Theoretical material, instances and seminars.
- Customer journey/ Personas/ Insights/ Interviewing/ Observation/ Brainstorming/ Rapid prototyping/ Storytelling
- How to embark on design thinking implementation in day-to-day work?
Contemplation of the proposed topics will be held in the format of a lecture, case-reviews, group tasks and games. It is to facilitate quicker apprehending of information thanks to practice.