The course “HR management for Technological companies” starts on January 20, 2022.
- Human capital management in technology companies, labor market trends in STEM
- Strategic and operational management in technology companies, the role of human capital in building effective business
- Leadership and team management styles in a creative environment.
- Team formation and development
- Remote work and variability of forms of talent attraction
- Search and involvement of `correct` specialists of engineering and technical professions
- Adaptation and integration of staff
- Evaluation of professional results
- Motivation and staff development
We remind you that besides the course “HR management for Technological companies”, the Certification Program in Technology Management also includes the following courses:
- Transformational Leadership (November 18-20, 2021)
- Financial Management (December 22-24, 2021)
- Marketing Management for Technological companies (March 10-12, 2022)
- Digital Disruption (February 3-5, 2022)
- Software Architecture for Managers (April 8-10, 2022)